We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
Data We May Gather
We may collect the following information:
– Name, Business Name and URL
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
– Website usage data
– Other information relevant to client enquiries
– Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from us, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
We may use data:
– For our own records
– To improve our products and services
– To contact you in response to an enquiry
– To customise the website for you
– To send you emails about products, services, offers and other things we think you might find interesting
– To contact you via email for market research purposes
– Analyse web traffic using an analytics package such as Google Analytics
– A/B test content on our website
– Store information about your preferences.
– Recognise when you return to our website.
Cookies don’t provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling Cookies On Our Website
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling Information About You
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tickboxes allowing you to:
Opt-in to receive communications from us by email or telephone.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by either emailing us at [email protected] or clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our marketing messages.
We’ll never share your data unless we have your permission or it’s required by law and any personal information we hold is stored and processed in line with GDPR.
We will always hold your information securely.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside koalava.com. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.